1. Look at the density of the fabric. When selecting th […]
1. Look at the density of the fabric. When selecting the promotion umbrella surface, the anti-ultraviolet performance of the umbrella which is obviously sparse in the fabric is generally poor, and the consumer carefully purchases it.
2. Choose a larger umbrella. Due to the shrinking nature of the fabric, when purchasing a parasol, the umbrella surface should be large and not too small.
3. The color of the fabric is related to the UV protection performance. Under the same conditions, the darker the color of the fabric, the better the UV resistance. In contrast, black, navy, dark green, lighter blue, light pink, light yellow and other UV-resistant properties are better.
4. Look carefully at the protection level mark before purchase. The "Assessment of UV Protection Performance of Textiles" promulgated by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine stipulates that only when the UPF (UV protection coefficient value) is greater than 30 and the UVA (long-wavelength ultraviolet ray) transmittance is less than 5%, it can be called UV protection products. The standard is “UPF30+”; when UPF is greater than 50, it indicates that the product has excellent UV protection and the protection rating is “UPF50+”. Consumers should carefully check the protection level logo when purchasing, and then choose the umbrella that suits them according to the local sun exposure.